Labels

10 February 2016

2016 Goals

Hey guys!

January is just over, so I’m a little bit late to this party but I thought that today I would share with ye a few of my goals for 2016. I don’t really call them resolutions, more things that I want to achieve over the year.


Eat healthier and exercise more
Wow, bet you didn’t expect this to be on the list! What I want to try and do though is not to cut all unhealthy food out but just eat less of it. Last month I only ate sweets, chocolate and crisps on Monday and I’ll continue it this month. I’m still eating treats but hey, everything in moderation! I also want to get back into a routine of exercise, but exercise that I enjoy, not a chore. I love dancing so I’m going to try and do more of that.

Do well in my Leaving Cert and get into a good college
This June I’m sitting my Leaving Cert (Irish A Levels pretty much!) and I really want to reach my maximum potential so I need to work hard. I especially need good results if I want to do pharmacy in university. The points in Ireland are very high as are the grades in Scotland, where I’m also applying. Fingers crossed I’ll get in!

Manage stress
As I’m doing the LC this year, it’s going to be really stressful. This is not good news for someone who is easily stressed out! It’s more studying and oral/practical exams rather than actually sitting exams that make me anxious so I need to make sure I watch my stress levels, wouldn’t want to have a break down! I downloaded a meditation app the other day so already a step in the right direction.

Go abroad at least twice
I’ve been having a bad case of wanderlust recently. I just really can’t wait to travel. I know that I’ll be going to Portugal with my family in summer so I’m looking forward to that but I’d love to make it overseas another time too.

Go to a music festival
I haven’t been to a concert in over 2 years now, which is kinda strange for someone who loves music but tickets are so pricey it would have to be someone I really want to see. I would looove to go to a music fest though; music, friends, summer, camping, yeah everything sounds appealing (even having to deal with bad weather!)

Pass my driving test
Still got some driving lessons and definitely lots of practice left to go but I’d love to have my licence by the end of summer. Just thinkin about the freedom y’know?

Get a job
I definitely need to start earning my own dollas, summer job here I come.

Play piano in front of people more often
I’ve been playing piano for about 6 years now but I still find it really difficult to play in front of people. It’s quite hard to play piano when you’re really nervous and your hands are shaking!

Read more books
I really enjoy reading but I never make much time for it. I read a couple of pages most night before I go to sleep but I would like to read more. I got a good few books around crimbo so I’ll aim to finish all of them in the next couple of months.

Wear less makeup
After suffering with acne for years, my acne is finally clearing up thanks to my dermatologist and a medication I’m on. This goal is already in action because I’ve been wearing way less make-up to school and even had a few makeup free days, which doesn’t seem like anything huge but if you have spotty skin you might understand what a big deal that actually is!

Post in my blog more
As I’m so busy with school etc. this year it’s been pretty hard to get blog posts up. However I’ve made a promise to myself to post at least every 2 weeks. So definitely expect more from me in the future!

Well those are my plans for 2016, what are yours?

#GOALS

#lol

#stop me

Catriona xo



2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, I set goals for the year!! Sounds like you have a good list of things you'd like to achieve this year. Hold onto your confidence with everything you do and with how you feel about your looks. Keep smart and get it, girl!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Latest Post: Black Lace...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll achieve them all haha! Great advice, thanks so much xo

      Delete

Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you :) I read all of my comments but please no spam! xo