Labels

25 August 2016

My Top 3 Rompers

Hey guys!

I meant to post this ages ago but I didn't get around to it until now! Today I'm going to share with you my top 3 favourite rompers. These are 3, what I would say, summery outfits and you might notice a common theme because they all have pretty cool backs! I love playsuits/jumpsuits cause you can just throw them on and you have a whole outfit ready to go. They can also be dressed up or down so are very versatile.

Summer Party



 Going Out
Beach Day




So those are my fave playsuits/jumpsuits. I should mention that the first and second are from Boohoo and the third is from Penneys/Primark. Hope you enjoyed this post, I mean who doesn't like a good romper!

Until next time
Catriona xo

5 comments:

Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you :) I read all of my comments but please no spam! xo