Labels

23 August 2015

Five Budget Beauty Buys

Hey guys!

Now I am a sucker for a bargain. Sales, special offer, anything cheap that’s usually kinda expensive, I am there! But when it comes to makeup it can get a little tricky. It’s definitely possible to get really cheap makeup but sometimes the quality can be not very good so often you just get what you pay for. However today I’d like to share with you some my fave things that are inexpensive yet also do a good job. I have to apologise in advance for not knowing all the exact prices, I’ve looked them up but the price just depends on where you buy them! I’m pretty sure they’re all under €5. So, on with the products that are good for you pocket AND good for your face..



l-r Wet n Wild, 17, NYX


First up, 3 lipsticks. Wet n Wild is one of the cheapest brands on the market. This Dark Wine was about €2.50 but you wouldn’t know it by the quality. Great if you want a brand with a big colour range and a small price.
 I got this 17 in Pink Power like 3 years ago but I still use it if I want a pink lip. I don’t think that they still make it so I wasn’t sure if I should even include it but I know that I got it when I first started going into makeup but couldn’t afford anything fancy so decided to throw it in! 
NYX is a brand that’s hard to get in Ireland so I was happy to pick this up in a pharmacy in Cork. It was €5.49 (I know that’s a little over €5 but everything else is under!) I love the colour it’s a red with a sort of pink undertone, really pretty.



This NYC colour wheel is another thing I got ages ago but I’m you can still get it in pharmacies today. It was only €3.49 and it’s great to add a bit of colour to your face. One of my foundations is a bit pale so I add this on top because it gives more colour than a normal powder.




The Eyes Uncovered nude palette is probably one of the best beauty buys I have. You  get 6 matte nude and brown shades for only €4.99. I have blue eyes so these are the exact kind of colours I like to use. They really haven’t got the best pigmentation and the lasting power is ok but not great but you definitely get value for money. If you like the Naked palletes and want something similar for MUCH cheaper, I’d recommend this.

So, those are some of my favourite budget beauty buys. It was hard to decide what I wanted to include because, number one I hold onto things for ages so I’m not even sure if they still make everything I own and, two I’m forgetful so I couldn’t remember exactly how much everything was!

Let me know in the comments of any amazingly cheap makeup products you have found that are also amazingly good!


Catriona xo

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's great, definitely worth trying out! xo

      Delete
  2. I was surprised when you said that the Wet N Wild is one of the cheapest brands in your area. Here in the Philippines, I have come across that brand and it's quite pricey. :(

    The amazingly cheap cosmetics I have bought recently was from our local brand, Careline. :)

    ♥ Louise | www.louisechelleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? That's strange because in Ireland everything fro Wet N Wild is only a couple of euros!
      I've never heard of Careline but it's so interesting to know which brands are the most affordable in different countries!! xo

      Delete
  3. great palette
    http://unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you :) I read all of my comments but please no spam! xo