Labels

15 August 2015

Healthy Sticky Peanut Butter Chocolate Treats

Hey guys!



I really didn’t know what to call these delicious treats. At first I thought ‘healthy Snickers’ but they’re not really that like a Snicker so I settled for ‘sticky peanut butter chocolate treats’ which is pretty much exactly what they are. The stickiness comes from the date which are really sweet and sort of caramel-y. I know they’re not really really healthy but hey, they’re better than a bag of sweets or a chocolate bar!


Ingredients
Dates- I used 6 (there's only 5 in the pic cause I ate one before I took it! What? I told you they're tasty!) but however many you want to make is the amount of dates you need!
Dark chocolate- 40g (for 6 dates) Because I’m still on a dairy free diet I used dark chocolate with no milk at all in it
Peanut butter- the amount’s up to you, it just depends on how much you think you need per treat



Recipe
1.    Melt the chocolate
2.    Split open the dates (you can use a knife, I just used my hands!)
3.    Put a bit of peanut butter into the middle of each date
4.    Cover each date with melted chocolate
5.    Refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened

Yeah, it’s that easy! All you need is 3 ingredients and these are honestly DELICIOUS. Be prepared to get messy though because the chocolate kinda goes everywhere and you’ll definitely need to lick your fingers after (what a disaster, not!)

Hope you enjoy these if you try to make them, let me know if you do!


Catriona xo

16 comments:

  1. I love your post, but this one especially, it's so awesome!

    I would really appreciate if you visit my blog, see my latest post and let me know what do you think about it!
    Best regards from Macedonia,
    Love http://christinearabela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice recipe : )

    http://lamelenadeleon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they taste amazing! I love anything that involves peanut butter haha!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do taste really good! Me too, it's the best! xo

      Delete
  4. Looks yummy! *o* I must try!

    I hope that you visit my blog too: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    P.S. Can you click this link? Thank you!
    http://www.cndirect.com/summer-women-casual-o-neck-short-sleeve-print-basic-t-shirt-tops-tee.html?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Zofia317

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, definitely do! Of course I'll check it out! xo

      Delete
  5. Great recipe!! Those look really yummy :)

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I've become a big fan of peanut butter!! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. These actually sound amazing! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe :)

    www.fineclic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, these look delicious! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you :) I read all of my comments but please no spam! xo