Labels

28 May 2015

Weekday Night Time Routine

Hey guys!

Ok so I decided to write a post about my daily night time routine. Personally I love reading blogs and watching youtube videos just to see what other people do at night. It’s such a great way to find new products and introduce new things into your own routine. So anyway, here is what I generally do to prepare myself for the all important beauty sleep!

Once I’ve finished my homework/study/exercise,and all the stuff that needs to get done in the day I like to relax by watching something on Netflix or a couple of youtube videos. As I said in my April favourites, I love love love Suits. I'm also really into Pretty Little Liars at the moment. And youtube videos, I watch A LOT of them.






Then I head into the bathroom to take care of my skin. I start by removing my eye makeup with my Boots Botanics eye make up remover. I’ve been using this for years now and still loving it. It’s so affordable and really great at removing every bit of black and shimmery shades you could have on your eyelids, even waterproof!!

Then I cleanse my face using the BiorĂ© Ice Cleanser. This contains sayclic acid which is great for acne sufferers, i.e me! Personally I don’t think it has done any miracles for my skin but I still think it is good for a day to day cleanser.

Next I use a rosewater and glycerine toner. It’s really important not to skip this step as a toner closes your pores, making sure no yuck dirt or grime gets in. I find the glycerine tends to leave my face a bit sticky so next time I’ll probably just go for a plain rosewater, or rosewater and witch hazel (acne sufferers again listen up!)

Last step in my skincare routine is my Boots tea tree and witch hazel night time treatment gel (some mouthful). I use this as a moisturiser. It’s more watery then a regular moisturiser but the glycerine in the toner already gives me enough oil.

Nothing better than the fresh feeling of clean teeth so I give them a brush then. After that I put on my pjs and wooly socks (which I ALWAYS end up taking off), put my phone to charge and hop into bed.

Before I go to sleep I like to wind down by reading a book. I come from a family of big readers so this is something I’ve always done, ever since I was able to read. Reading is a great way to relax and also a good form of entertainment that doesn’t involve screens.

Have a great week,

Catriona xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you :) I read all of my comments but please no spam! xo