Labels

1 May 2015

Welcome to Catrionaar

Hey guys!

So, obviously I decided to start a blog. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time but I've always put it off, saying wait until college, wait until summer etc etc. 


But today I just said, why not go for it? There's no point in waiting for the perfect moment, live in the now and all that! So I am writing my first ever blog post at 10:30pm on the 1st of May 2015. 



I realise that nobody is probably reading this now. Maybe I'll be the only one who ever reads this but that's ok too. The reason I decided to start a blog is because I love reading blogs myself (and I'm also a massive fan of YouTube vlogs!) and I thought if everyone else could do it why can't I? Personally, I reckon at least 50% of my education comes from the internet. Whether it's using it to translate some French words, finding healthy breakfast ideas or looking up the top 10 best drugstore mascaras, I definitely spend a huge amount of my time on the internet.


Ok, so to give you some information about myself, my name is Catriona. I am a 17 year old girl living in Ireland. Yes of course, I start every day with a "top of the morning to ya" and I eat potatoes 3 meals a day. Also there are currently 3 leprechauns living in my back garden.


I love music, beauty and chilling (and partying!) with friends. I'm a fairly typical teenage girl I guess! On this blog I shall be posting about makeup, skincare, fashion, lifesyle and just generally about things I like.


I'm not sure exactly where this will go, but even if one person enjoys one single post from this, I'll count it as a success! Thanks for reading, please leave a comment if you enjoyed!


Catriona xo


P.S I can already see myself looking back on this and cringing haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you :) I read all of my comments but please no spam! xo