Labels

9 July 2016

What I Wore In Croatia

Hey guys!

Yesterday I returned from a ten day trip to Croatia with my family. It was a holiday of sun burn, ice cream and swimming and it was lots of fun. I am currently itching my entire body due to both bug bits and peeling sun burn! Anyway I thought that I could share with you a few of the outfits I wore while I was there. I have to admit that I forgot to get pics of my outfits most days and often I spent most of the day in my bikini anyway! But here are a few of the outfits I did manage to capture.

I often wore this when I was sitting by the pool or on the beach after I came I out of the water. I have pretty sensitive skin so I try to cover up as much as possible in the sweltering heat. I actually wore this cap and these sunglasses pretty much every day (though somehow my scalp still got burned?!) I’m really getting into baseball caps at the moment, reminds me of being a youngster.

This is an ‘out and about’ outfit you could say (I don't know why you would say that but anyway). My shorts are actually for running but they’re really comfy to wear around and lets face it, I haven’t been running in almost a year anyway! You can’t see it in the picture but I’m wearing my Roshes which are actually pretty good for walking around in hot climates cause they’re so light. My crop top is pretty simple, black and white from Penneys/Primark.

I know it’s hard to see in this photo as my sister and I are being just so artistic but I’m wearing a blue and white dress. The only way I can describe the print is china wear, like a plate but in dress form. I have a red bandana in the classic print on my head, which you can’t really see at all but it is there!

I wore this outfit on a day when we took a boat trip out to an island. Black high waisted shorts, grey crop top and red and grey shirt, quite simple really. I’m wearing my bikini under as we went swimming. That stain on my top is water that splashed me as you may or may not notice that I am standing in front of the sea.

I love this top from Boohoo, I think I’ll wear it to a music festival I’m going to this weekend. The print is just cool and so summery. I paired it with my black Nike shorts and the shirt around my waist again. As you can see I really did wear the cap and sunglasses all the time but that’s probably the most use they’ll get in summer as it is currently gloomy and rainy here in Ireland!

So those are a few outfits that I wore on my trip. I didn't say where everything was from cause U've had some stuff for a while so I only mentioned things that had been bought in the last year. In the future I’ll try to be better at capturing OOTDs! I still just find it a bit awkward to ask someone to take a picture of me, I need my own personal paps really!

Bye for now

Catriona xo

7 comments:

  1. I see you wore really cool holiday looks! We have been last year in Croatia and I must say, we had there a great time, too :) Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Oh really? It's pretty fab isn't it! xo

      Delete
  2. That BooHoo top looks awesome! In Spain we always say that when you see someone with sunburns they are most likely from the British Isles hahaha It looks like you had a great time in Croatia!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I really like it! Haha yeah people kept assuming we spoke English, we never got mistaken for Croatian locals anyway ;) xo

      Delete
  3. Cool look and pics! I would like to visit Croatia!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you :) I read all of my comments but please no spam! xo