Labels

30 July 2016

Sleek Cream Contour Review

Hey guys!

If there's one thing you should know about me and my makeup habits, it's that I love to contour. I also love Sleek products. I've have been partial to the Sleek bronzer/highlighter/blush palette for a while but I have decided to try something new. I've never used cream contours before but when I saw this palette in my local Boots I decided to give it a go! 




I went for the medium shade even though I have quite fair skin because the light one looked too pale even for me. I presume the two lightest shades are to be used as highlighter though to be hones,t if I'm going to use a highlighter I usually like it to be shimmery!



There's a really handy little piece of paper with instructions as to how to use the contour kit inside. So, guided by this I kim k'd myself up.

Slightly scary inbetween phase...



And the final result!

I really like this palette. At first I was unsure of how to apply the cream contours but then I realised I could use my Primark "beauty blender" and blend it with my Real Techniques blender brush. I think that the finished look is pretty good, not extremely sculpted but I didn't want to go over the top!

What do you guys think? Have you tried cream contours?

Until next time
Catriona xo



5 comments:

  1. I love sleek's eye shadow palettes but haven't tried the contour one, yet. Great post, thx for sharing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really nice too! You should check out the contour :) xo

      Delete
  2. I loved your makeup palette is beautiful
    Charme-se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che meraviglia questi prodotti , ne ho sempre sentito molto parlare ma ancora non ho avuto l'occasione di provarli!! La linea make up deve essere fantastica!!
    Un abbraccione forte forte!

    best education service

    ReplyDelete

Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you :) I read all of my comments but please no spam! xo