I looove pancakes, they’re definitely one of my favourite foods. But I am also trying to be healthy at the moment. Actually I’m always trying to be healthy but most of the time I fail because like, chocolate. I know banana pancakes are really popular lately but I hate bananas, like ew gross, they’re the only fruit I don’t like. So I came up with this banana free (but still quite healthy) alternative.
Ingredients (makes 6 small pancakes)
6 tablespoons of oats
¼ teaspoon of baking powder
1. Crack eggs into a bowl
2. Lightly using a fork whisk the eggs
3. Put the oats in the blender and blend until they look sorta like flour
4. Add in oats and stir
5. Add in baking powder and stir (yeah I completely forgot this step when making these, whoops)
6. Put in any additional ingredients (my fave is cinnamon and raisons)
7. Melt a teaspoon of butter in a pan
8. Put a spoonful of the mixture onto the pan
9. Cook until brown on one side, flip over and cook all the way through
10. Serve up!
I was so excited to eat that I forgot to take after pics so sorry about that! Anyway they were pretty good!