Labels

15 July 2015

My Top 5 Nail Varnishes

Hey guys!

Today I thought I would share with you my 5 favourite nail varnishes/polishes/whatever you call them. I don’t really have a big colour range in these. I swear I do wear other colours apart from blue and red I just happen to have those colours in the products I like!




No.7 Stay Perfect (Devils Delight)
This nail varnish is glossy and stays on well. I also think it’s the perfect shade of red.


Barry M Nail Paint (Blue Moon)
Barry M nail paints have got to be one of the best on the market. This one in particular was one of my faves for years. The only problem is that you need a few coats but I think that’s just because this colour is so light.


Rimmel Salon Pro with Lycra (Mars)
I love the brush in the Rimmel Salon Pro. It makes application really easy. The formula is good too but it’s the brush that makes it one of my top nail varnishes.

Morgan Taylor Make it Last Top Coat
This is actually a professional nail varnish used in salons. It really helps colours to stay on and not too chip. For some reason it never works as well if I use a base too but with just a colour and a top coat it’s really good.


Rimmel 60 Seconds (Sky High)
Again I like the brush applicator in this Rimmel polish. But I think it’s just the fact that it dries so quickly that makes me love it. I’m the kinda person who will do their nails and then mess them up a few minutes later because they’re doing something else while they’re still wet, so anything that dries quickly is a winner for me.
That’s it I think. There’s only so much you can say about nail varnishes! Those are my top 5 faves anyway and hopefully I’ll branch out a bit with my colour choice soon!



Catriona xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you :) I read all of my comments but please no spam! xo