Labels

29 July 2015

UK Haul- Makeup

Hey guys!



So this is the stuff that I didn’t include in my last haul post, all the makeup I got in England. Now there’s not that much but I did pick up a few goodies and I’m excited to try them out. I bought most of the stuff in Superdrug (which we don’t have in Ireland, whyyy??) except for the bb cream and nail varnish, which I actually got in Tesco!



First up, the thing I’m most looking forward to trying, the L’oreal True Match Foundation in Golden Ivory. I did a bit of research before I went away and this came up quite a bit so when I saw it in the aisles of Superdrug I decided to give it a go. I’ve realised that foundation is something I haven’t really experimented with too much. Most of the times I wear bb cream and other than that I always reach for my trusty Rimmel Lasting Finish. However I’ve recently started wearing foundation more (I don’t know why, bb creams are much more summer appropriate) so I thought it was finally time to step outside my foundation comfort zone.


I’m not that much of a changed woman though cause I still picked up a bb cream. Again in my pre-England makeup research this BB Cream from Rimmel popped up a lot. There is a matte version too but in the end the regular version won because it has SPF 25. I ALWAYS go for products with SPF in them now, I mean who wants dark spots and wrinkles?


As I mentioned in my Top 5 Nail Varnishes post, I love Barry M nail varnishes and I have finally bought another one. This is in the shade Capuccino, a sort of grey/purple colour. I’ve been wanting to add some more nudes and beiges to my collection because even though I have a lot of nail varnishes, whenever I go to paint my nails my colour range seems very limited, does this happen to anybody else?


Lastly, these MUA purchases. We don’t have MUA in Ireland and with all of these costing £1 each how could I not try them out? I got two concealers to add to the little ‘emergency bags’ I have. These are just little bags I have, one for sleepovers and one for school with stuff that I might not have on me at all times but might need at some stage, v handy. I also got this nude pink lipstick in Bare because you can’t go wrong with a nude lipstick can ya? And my final product is a lip liner in the shade Brooding Plum which I hoped would be more of a wine colour but is actually a red. Still, I’ll definitely use it at some stage.

That’s it for now, you might spy some of these products in reviews, once I’ve tested them out.


Catriona xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you :) I read all of my comments but please no spam! xo